As a distinguished accounting and finance professional, your skills, experience and abilities make you one of the most valuable commodities in the job market today.
Our 2014 Salary Look-Up Tool can help ensure you are getting paid like it.
Use the Salary Look-Up Tool now
The tool contains in-depth average salary and total cash compensation information for thousands of accounting and finance jobs, including clerks, supervisors, mid-level managers, public accountants, finance executives and senior managers – all in one convenient and easy-to-use place.
To uncover what others in your position are making (and what you should expect to earn) simply enter your title and your zip code. Instantly, you’ll receive average salary information, as well as more in-depth compensation insight for your position, including:
- Average salary range (low, high and average)
- Total cash compensation range, including benefits, perks and salary bonuses (low, high and average)
- Average salary by company size, (small, medium and large)
Maybe you’re ready to put all of your valuable skills to work at a new company or in a new location, or perhaps you just have your eye on a promotion at your current organization. No matter what your next career step is, take the first step to negotiating a fair salary with our tool.
- Research job descriptions, duties, salaries and expectations
- Use our variance calculators to find out average salary information for a potential new accounting and finance job across the state or across the country
The Parker + Lynch Salary Look-Up Tool can help you align what you’re currently making with what you deserve to make. Try it now!