Our 2017 Salary Guides are here.
Get our Legal Guide
Get our Accounting & Finance Guide
Our 2017 Top Jobs are here.
View the top 10
accounting and finance jobs
View the top 10 legal jobs
Corporate Senior Accountant Job in Atlanta, GA - Parker Lynch
Specialties + Services
Corporate Senior Accountant
Accounting & Finance
$62000 - $75000 Annually
CPA Certified Public Senior Accountant Job in Atlanta, GA
Looking for CPA candidate to fill a permanent CPA Senior Accountant opportunity in Atlanta, GA. Candidate must have (only) 2-5 years of experience to be considered. The salary range for this position is $62-75K DOE. Public/Private mix.
The Corporate Senior Accountant's responsibilities include:
- Assists in overseeing and reviewing the preparation of financial reports in accordance with GAAP
- Assists with monthly review of general ledger balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepares variance analysis (budget/forecast vs. actual)
- Reviews reconciliations of accruals to actual figures and books the true up entries accordingly
- Prepares journal entries in accordance with GAAP principles
- Assists with audits
- Assists with Taxes
The ideal candidate will have an Accounting degree, CPA or passed parts of the CPA, public accounting background, and manufacturing industry experience. This is a great growth opportunity and a great company to get your foot in the door with and move up the ladder. Looking for value added candidates that have process improvement experience!
- Accounting degree
- CPA or parts of the CPA passed
- Previous experience in Big 4 or public accounting firm
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Process improvements
For immediate consideration, please send resume to
Salary Look Up Tool
Web Part Error:
A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.
[UnsafeControlException: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.]
at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SafeControls.GetTypeFromGuid(Guid guid)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.CreateWebPartsFromRowSetData(Boolean onlyInitializeClosedWebParts)
Specialities + Services
Accounting + Finance
Our Leadership Team
Work For Us
© 2016 Parker + Lynch. All rights reserved.