Our Salary Guides are here.
Get our Legal Guide
Get our Accounting & Finance Guide
Our 2017 Top Jobs are here.
View the top 10
accounting and finance jobs
View the top 10 legal jobs
Senior Accountant Job in Irving, TX Job in Irving, TX - Parker Lynch
Specialties + Services
Senior Accountant Job in Irving, TX
Accounting & Finance
$80000 - $85000 Annually
Parker + Lynch has a Senior Accountant Job in Irving, TX. The client is looking for someone with a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years’ experience. This is an opportunity to work for a growing organization and gain supervisory experience.
Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant Job:
• Month-end close and supervising the close process
• Reviewing staff Accountants work for accuracy
• Reviews profit and loss statements to ensure accuracy
• Maintains balance sheet schedules for utilization in the correct reporting of monthly financials and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
• Assists auditors in performing year-end audits of financial statements
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• Minimum of five years of experience in accounting and financial statement preparation is required
• Ability to follow and apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Ability to perform cash forecasting, planning and management
• Ability to read and comprehend financial statements
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant job or other Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Parker + Lynch please email Rami Muhanna at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.parkerlynch.com.
Salary Look Up Tool
Web Part Error:
A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.
[UnsafeControlException: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.]
at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SafeControls.GetTypeFromGuid(Guid guid)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.CreateWebPartsFromRowSetData(Boolean onlyInitializeClosedWebParts)
Specialities + Services
Accounting + Finance
Our Leadership Team
Work For Us
© 2016 Parker + Lynch. All rights reserved.