Our 2017 Salary Guides are here.
Get our Legal Guide
Get our Accounting & Finance Guide
Our 2017 Top Jobs are here.
View the top 10
accounting and finance jobs
View the top 10 legal jobs
Financial Analyst job in Irving, TX Job in Irving, TX - Parker Lynch
Specialties + Services
Financial Analyst job in Irving, TX
Accounting & Finance
$70000 - $75000 Annually
Parker + Lynch has a Financial Analyst job in Irving, TX. The client is looking for someone with a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and a minimum of three years of related accounting or finance experience. This position will provide reporting and financial analysis support. We are looking for someone who has large experience and is an expert in Excel.
Responsibilities for the Financial Analyst job:
• Responsible for the collection, review/analysis of data and the preparation of various financial reports on a routine basis.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly forecasts, yearly budget and strategic plan.
• Provide internal financial information vital to the decision making process.
• Utilize financial systems and processes utilizing Hyperion, BI, and SAP.
• Monthly close responsibilities.
• Special projects as needed.
If you meet the requirements for this Financial Analyst job in Irving, TX, please email your resume to: email@example.com.
Salary Look Up Tool
Web Part Error:
A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.
[UnsafeControlException: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.]
at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SafeControls.GetTypeFromGuid(Guid guid)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.CreateWebPartsFromRowSetData(Boolean onlyInitializeClosedWebParts)
Specialities + Services
Accounting + Finance
Our Leadership Team
Work For Us
© 2016 Parker + Lynch. All rights reserved.