Our 2017 Salary Guides are here.
Get our Legal Guide
Get our Accounting & Finance Guide
Our 2017 Top Jobs are here.
View the top 10
accounting and finance jobs
View the top 10 legal jobs
Senior Accountant job in Dallas, TX Job in Dallas, TX - Parker Lynch
Specialties + Services
Senior Accountant job in Dallas, TX
Accounting & Finance
$70000 - $78000 Annually
Parker+Lynch is looking to fill a Senior Accountant job in Dallas, TX. This position reports to the Business Unit Controller with a dotted line to the CFO. This is an opportunity for someone who is looking for upward mobility and the opportunity to gain supervisory experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares and posts recurring and non-recurring journal entries.
• Maintains a thorough understanding of financial information system, including Navision & Blackline, and possesses the ability to run financial reports and make inquiries for data.
• Records accruals & reserves.
• Reconciles intercompany accounts
• Reconciles balance sheet accounts
• Prepares balance sheet account reconciliations.
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
• Handles confidential material on a regular basis and is responsible for protecting the confidentiality of such information.
• Organizes own work schedule and establishes priorities for the completion of projects within guidelines from management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required.
• CPA a plus
• 5-7 years of accounting experience with a bachelor’s degree required.
• Healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
• Proficient in Excel (VLOOKUP’s, etc.), are required.
If you are interested in this job or other Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Parker + Lynch please email Rami Muhanna at email@example.com or visit our website at www.parkerlynch.com
Salary Look Up Tool
Web Part Error:
A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.
[UnsafeControlException: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.]
at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SafeControls.GetTypeFromGuid(Guid guid)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.CreateWebPartsFromRowSetData(Boolean onlyInitializeClosedWebParts)
Specialities + Services
Accounting + Finance
Our Leadership Team
Work For Us
© 2016 Parker + Lynch. All rights reserved.