Our 2018 Salary Guides are here.
Get our Legal Guide
Get our Accounting & Finance Guide
Our 2018 Top Jobs are here.
View the top 10
accounting and finance jobs
View the top 5 legal jobs
Tax Manager Job in Dallas, TX Job in Dallas, TX - Parker Lynch
Specialties + Services
Tax Manager Job in Dallas, TX
Accounting & Finance
$115000 - $130000 Annually
Parker + Lynch has a Tax Manager Job in Dallas, TX. The client is looking for a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) who has a minimum of five years’ experience. You will be responsible for federal and state tax compliance and planning, as well as investor K-1 reporting. We are seeking someone who has ASC 740 experience.
Responsibilities for the Tax Manager Job:
• Assist with tax matters, including coordinating with outside accountants the processing and completion of the partnership’s Form 1065 and related tax returns
• Prepare calculations of Texas Gross Margin tax for quarterly and annual tax provision
• Prepares schedules for outside auditors
• Reviews Texas Gross Margin returns for filing
• Assist in preparation and review of all Schedule K-1s for filing requirements
• Complies with federal, state, local and SEC requirements
• Assist with the preparation of all property tax renditions
• Assist with the preparation of all sales, use, and other transactional tax returns
• Assist with audits
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting
• Minimum of five years accounting and partnership tax experience
• Big-4 firm experience preferred
• CPA preferred
• Knowledge of accepted accounting rules, practices, tax laws, and reporting requirements
• Professional communicate (orally and in writing) skills
• Detail oriented & ability to multi-task
• Oil and Gas experience preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
• Knowledge of Great Plains, Hyperion Essbase, PTMS
If you are interested in this Tax Manager job or other Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Parker + Lynch please email Rami Muhanna at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.parkerlynch.com.
Salary Look Up Tool
Web Part Error:
A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.
[UnsafeControlException: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.]
at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SafeControls.GetTypeFromGuid(Guid guid)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.CreateWebPartsFromRowSetData(Boolean onlyInitializeClosedWebParts)
Specialities + Services
Accounting + Finance
Our Leadership Team
Work For Us
© 2016 Parker + Lynch. All rights reserved.