Our 2017 Salary Guides are here.
Get our Legal Guide
Get our Accounting & Finance Guide
Our 2017 Top Jobs are here.
View the top 10
accounting and finance jobs
View the top 10 legal jobs
Senior Property Accountant job in Dallas, TX Job in Dallas, TX - Parker Lynch
Specialties + Services
Senior Property Accountant job in Dallas, TX
Accounting & Finance
$70000 - $78000 Annually
Parker + Lynch has a Senior Property Accountant job in Dallas, TX. The client is looking for someone who has a minimum of five years accounting experience. We need someone skilled with Yardi and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Responsibilities of the Senior Property Accountant job:
• Complete quarterly disclosure checklists.
• Perform journal entries and reconciliations
• Assist in preparation of the statement of cash flows.
• Perform account and variance analysis.
• Special projects and other duties as needed.
• Minimum of 5 years of commercial or residential/commercial property accounting experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Experience with Yardi required
• Voyager knowledge a plus
• Highly proficient in MS office applications: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
If you are interested in this Senior Property Accountant job or other Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Parker + Lynch please email Rami Muhanna at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.parkerlynch.com.
Salary Look Up Tool
Web Part Error:
A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.
[UnsafeControlException: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.]
at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SafeControls.GetTypeFromGuid(Guid guid)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.CreateWebPartsFromRowSetData(Boolean onlyInitializeClosedWebParts)
Specialities + Services
Accounting + Finance
Our Leadership Team
Work For Us
© 2016 Parker + Lynch. All rights reserved.