Our 2018 Salary Guides are here.
Get our Legal Guide
Get our Accounting & Finance Guide
Our 2017 Top Jobs are here.
View the top 10
accounting and finance jobs
View the top 10 legal jobs
Senior Accountant job in Dallas, TX Job in Dallas, TX - Parker Lynch
Specialties + Services
Senior Accountant job in Dallas, TX
Accounting & Finance
$65000 - $75000 Annually
Parker + Lynch is looking to fill a Senior Accountant job in Dallas, TX. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for reporting and reconciliations, the preparation of monthly financials, file company tax related reporting on quarter and annual basis, and other tasks relating to the general ledger.
Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant job include:
• Carry out daily bookkeeping tasks relating to GL, A/P and A/R.
• Ensure all receivable and payable documents are up to date.
• Maintain company cash flow spreadsheet accurately and with latest transactions.
• Handle month-end close to include journal entries and review of P&L and balance sheets.
• Maintain overall accuracy of accounts and project activity meeting contract requirements and budget lines.
• Assist with year-end close procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
• Minimum of three years of related experience
• Large ERP experience
• Strong fundamental accounting knowledge
• Intermediate level Excel skills
• Strong oral and written communication
If you are interested in this job or other Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Parker + Lynch please email Rami Muhanna at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.parkerlynch.com
Salary Look Up Tool
Web Part Error:
A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.
[UnsafeControlException: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.]
at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SafeControls.GetTypeFromGuid(Guid guid)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.CreateWebPartsFromRowSetData(Boolean onlyInitializeClosedWebParts)
Specialities + Services
Accounting + Finance
Our Leadership Team
Work For Us
© 2016 Parker + Lynch. All rights reserved.