Our Salary Guides are here.
Get our Legal Guide
Get our Accounting & Finance Guide
Our 2017 Top Jobs are here.
View the top 10
accounting and finance jobs
View the top 10 legal jobs
Senior Tax Accountant Job in Dallas, TX Job in Dallas, TX - Parker Lynch
Specialties + Services
Senior Tax Accountant Job in Dallas, TX
Accounting & Finance
$85000 - $90000 Annually
Parker + Lynch has a Senior Tax Accountant Job in Dallas, TX. The client is looking for a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) who has a minimum of five years’ experience. You will be responsible for tax compliance and planning, as well as investor K-1 reporting. We are seeking someone who has experience with Oil & Gas clients or direct Oil and Gas experience.
Responsibilities for the Senior Tax Accountant Job:
• Assist with tax matters, including coordinating with outside accountants the processing and completion of the partnership’s Form 1065 and related tax returns
• Prepare calculations of Texas Gross Margin tax for quarterly and annual tax provision
• Prepares schedules for outside auditors
• Reviews Texas Gross Margin returns for filing
• Assist in preparation and review of all Schedule K-1s for filing requirements
• Assist with audits
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting
• Minimum of five years accounting and partnership tax experience
• CPA preferred
• Knowledge of accepted accounting rules, practices, tax laws, and reporting requirements
• Professional communicate (orally and in writing) skills
• Detail oriented & ability to multi-task
• Oil and Gas experience
If you are interested in this job or other Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Parker + Lynch please email Rami Muhanna at email@example.com or visit our website at www.parkerlynch.com
Salary Look Up Tool
Web Part Error:
A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.
[UnsafeControlException: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.]
at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SafeControls.GetTypeFromGuid(Guid guid)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.CreateWebPartsFromRowSetData(Boolean onlyInitializeClosedWebParts)
Specialities + Services
Accounting + Finance
Our Leadership Team
Work For Us
© 2016 Parker + Lynch. All rights reserved.