Our 2017 Salary Guides are here.
Get our Legal Guide
Get our Accounting & Finance Guide
Our 2017 Top Jobs are here.
View the top 10
accounting and finance jobs
View the top 10 legal jobs
Senior Accountant in Phoenix, Arizona Job in Phoenix, AZ - Parker Lynch
Specialties + Services
Senior Accountant in Phoenix, Arizona
Accounting & Finance
Parker + Lynch Consulting in Phoenix is seeking a Senior Accountant in the Phoenix area. This is a great opportunity with a good company. If you are passionate about working in a fast paced environment this opportunity may be for you. The key roles and responsibilities are as follows:
• General Ledger account reconciliation, Journal Entries preparation and analysis,
• Experience in an ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, Dynamics GP)
• 4 year college degree in Accounting, Finance is required.
• A minimum of 3 years of accounting experience is required.
• Must be highly skilled in working with financial and numerical data.
• Must have excellent work habits including the willingness to work the needed hours to get the job done especially during key deadlines.
• Foundational knowledge of GAAP
The Senior Accountant is viewed as a key role within the organization. If you are an experienced Accountant with a strong background as listed above please go to www.parkerlynch.com and apply. Please fill out a profile or email me at email@example.com. These positions move quickly so do not delay.
Salary Look Up Tool
Web Part Error:
A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.
[UnsafeControlException: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.]
at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SafeControls.GetTypeFromGuid(Guid guid)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.CreateWebPartsFromRowSetData(Boolean onlyInitializeClosedWebParts)
Specialities + Services
Accounting + Finance
Our Leadership Team
Work For Us
© 2016 Parker + Lynch. All rights reserved.