Our 2018 Salary Guides are here.
Get our Legal Guide
Get our Accounting & Finance Guide
Our 2017 Top Jobs are here.
View the top 10
accounting and finance jobs
View the top 10 legal jobs
Senior Financial Analyst job in Dallas, TX Job in Dallas, TX - Parker Lynch
Specialties + Services
Senior Financial Analyst job in Dallas, TX
Accounting & Finance
$85000 - $90000 Annually
Parker + Lynch is looking to fill a Senior Financial Analyst job in Dallas, TX. The client is looking for someone with a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years related experience. This position will assist in preparing monthly forecasts, the yearly budget and strategic planning.
Responsibilities for the Senior Financial Analyst job:
• Collection and review/analysis of data and the preparation of various financial reports
• Assist in the preparation of monthly forecasts, yearly budget and strategic plan.
• Provide internal financial information (rather than just “data”) vital to the decision making process.
• Utilize financial systems and processes utilizing Hyperion, BI, and SAP.
• Special projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Minimum of five years of related experience.
• Hyperion Financial Management and Business Intelligence skills.
• SAP experience is a plus.
• Product mix, mix/volume, and channel mix experience.
• Heavy experience with analyzing financials and identifying trends and variances.
• Trends, forecasting and modeling experience.
• Manufacturing experience is a plus.
• Expert level Excel skills are required.
• Access skills is a plus.
• Strong organizational and negotiation skills.
If you are interested in this Senior Financial Analyst job or other Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Parker + Lynch please email Rami Muhanna at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.parkerlynch.com.
Salary Look Up Tool
Web Part Error:
A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.
[UnsafeControlException: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.]
at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SafeControls.GetTypeFromGuid(Guid guid)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.CreateWebPartsFromRowSetData(Boolean onlyInitializeClosedWebParts)
Specialities + Services
Accounting + Finance
Our Leadership Team
Work For Us
© 2016 Parker + Lynch. All rights reserved.