Specialties + Services
Property Accountant job in Dallas, TX, real estate investment firm
Accounting & Finance
$55000 - $62000 Annually
Parker + Lynch has a Property Accountant job in Dallas, TX. The client is looking for someone who has a minimum of two years accounting experience. You will be responsible for journal entries, and reconciliations. We need someone skilled with Yardi and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Responsibilities of the Property Accountant job:
• Complete quarterly disclosure checklists.
• Perform journal entries and reconciliations
• Assist in preparation of the statement of cash flows.
• Perform account and variance analysis.
• Special projects and other duties as needed.
• Minimum two years of commercial or residential property accounting experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Experience with Yardi required
• Voyager knowledge a plus
• Highly proficient in MS office applications: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
If you are interested in this Property Accountant job or other Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Parker + Lynch please email Rami Muhanna at email@example.com or visit our website at www.parkerlynch.com.
Salary Look Up Tool
Web Part Error:
A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.
[UnsafeControlException: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.]
at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SafeControls.GetTypeFromGuid(Guid guid)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.CreateWebPartsFromRowSetData(Boolean onlyInitializeClosedWebParts)
Salary Look Up Tool
Specialities + Services
Accounting + Finance
Our Leadership Team
Work For Us
© 2015 Parker + Lynch. All rights reserved.