Specialties + Services
Supervising Senior Accountant job in Dallas, TX
Accounting & Finance
$70000 - $80000 Annually
Parker+Lynch is looking to fill a Supervising Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager job in Dallas, TX. This position is with a rapidly growing global company. For this position, we will consider a Senior Accountant looking to gain supervisory experience or an Accounting Manager.
Responsibilities for the Supervising Senior Accountant:
• Prepare various monthly financial statements and analytical reports.
• Assist in month-end close preparation.
• Perform variance analyses and prepare monthly account reconciliations.
• Review and interpret financial reporting requirements, rules and regulations.
• Participate in enhancing efficiency of projects, budgeting, and business processes with senior Accounting staff.
• Respond to inquiries from and prepare periodic reports to senior management.
• Ensure appropriate analyses are timely and accurate, and communicate results to the Director of Finance.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or comparable education with concentration in Accounting or Finance.
• Minimum of three to five years’ experience
• General understanding of accounting processes and functions.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
• Strong organizational skills. Ability to prioritize work and meet multiple deadlines timely and accurately in a fast pace working environment.
• Candidate should have the desire and ability to work as a team player, complete work with accuracy and speed and strive for professional growth within the department and company.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working with a large ERP system
If you are interested in this Supervising Senior Accountant or other Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Parker + Lynch please email Rami Muhanna at email@example.com or visit our website at www.parkerlynch.com.
Salary Look Up Tool
Web Part Error:
A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.
[UnsafeControlException: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.]
at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SafeControls.GetTypeFromGuid(Guid guid)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.CreateWebPartsFromRowSetData(Boolean onlyInitializeClosedWebParts)
Specialities + Services
Accounting + Finance
Our Leadership Team
Work For Us
© 2015 Parker + Lynch. All rights reserved.